- All children must be supervised on and off the course at all times.
- Groups of children or teenagers without appropriate adult supervision may be refused entry.
- The sale of alcohol (Liverpool and Bristol) may be restricted at times at the discretion of the Designated Premises Supervisor.
- Jungle Rumble Management reserve the right to either refuse entry or to ask people to leave the premises if they believe House Rules have been broken.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and their children whilst on the premises. Risk Assessments are available on request.
- Jungle Rumble opening times may differ slightly at times due to repairs, maintenance, cleaning or other reasons. All efforts are made to inform customers on such occasions.
- Doors will be closed at last entry (times dependent on individual venues)
- Closing times as stated for each venue are final and do not include ‘finishing up time’